Grant applications are accepted year-round from any non-profit in Cook County. Grant awards vary in size but are typically under $1,000. However. grant requests for up to $5,000 will be accepted. Grants will be awarded partially or in full until funds run out. Funding priority will be given to any projects or programs that:
- Reduce the prevalence of diabetes and improve quality of life for those diagnosed.
- Prevent avoidable blindness and improve quality of life for people who are blind and visually impaired.
- Ensure all community members have access to nutritious foods.
- Sustainably protect and restore our environment to improve the well-being of all communities.
- Help those affected by childhood cancer survive and thrive.
EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE FUND
The Lions club makes every effort to offer relief to residents of Cook County that have experienced a financial hardship due to fire, accident, flood, or other natural disaster. To request assistance for yourself or someone you know, submit the form below: